Friday, July 19, 2013

Vintage Canvas

Hello everyone, I am so excited to be one of the newest design team members for 7 Kids College Fund and this is my first post with them.

 We have a new challenge at 7 Kids Challenge Blog beginning this week!! The Challenge is Anything Goes with a twist of Vintage. One of my favorite themes Vintage!


Here is the Vintage Canvas I made for this challenge

I love making canvases as they are great for a gift and look fabulous as art piece in my home.  I chose to work with Prima's Mixed Media doll with Pockets.  Randomly tear a variety of papers and modge podge them onto the canvas.  Next, I age them with Gelatos and Distressed Ink by rubbing the paper edges to blend them together. My Prima Doll was stamped several times so I could paper piece her dress together and then I added some tulle and tissue tape.  After arranging all the embellishments, I used Glossy Accents to glue them on. This was fun and easy to do.  I made a tutorial right here on my blog for  this canvas if you would like to see it. 

 Here is the list of the products I used on my canvas from 7 Kids College Fund Store.


I hope you enjoyed my canvas and will make something Vintage to enter in the current challenge at 7 Kids Challenge Blog.  Remember to link your creation to the 7 Kids Challenge  and use at least one item from found in the 7 Kids College Fund Store to be eligible to win the fabulous prize offered this week.

Have a great day!!
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment