Sunday, July 14, 2013

True Love

Hi everyone!  Some of you may remember me, I was a guest designer for 7 Kids a few months back.  I have been asked to return as a full time designer and I am SO excited to be back! :)  I have created a card today using this gorgeous stamp from Stamping Bella (I just love this sweet image). 

 
Here is a list of products I used to create this card (all products are available at 7 Kids College Fund):
 
 
 
 
 
Here are a few more pictures:
 

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I'm so happy to be back! :)
 
Hugs, Christine


3 comments:

  1. This is an absolute beautiful card. I want this stamp but unfortunately it is out of stock:( love the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooooh weeeee! That is some outstanding coloring! Congrats on joining the team! Well deserved!

    ReplyDelete