Saturday, July 27, 2013

Summer Fun


Happy Saturday,

Thanks for visiting the 7 Kids College Fund Store blog. I have had a busy week and I just can't seem to keep up. Sorry my post is a little late. I colored this sweet Tilda from the Magnolia collection "Summer Memories". Check out the store for other images in this collection.


I colored my image with Copic Markers and paper pieced her outfit and her bow. I used Spica pens on the butterflies. For the background I used Broken China Distress ink and Shabby White Frantage. I used various papers, die cuts, flowers, ribbon, cheese cloth and bling. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you were inspired to create a card this week!!!


Karen

You can find the following items over at the 7 Kids College Fund Store.

Cryogen Paper

No comments:

Post a Comment