Saturday, July 13, 2013

Simply Elegant


Hello,

I hope to inspire you today with the Prima Doll Stamps. I love these stamps and you can do so much with them. I used a Prima Doll tag and stenciled the background. I colored my image with Copic Markers and added some silver to her dress with a glitter pen. To add interest to my image I used liquid glass on her shoes, pearl bling to the waist line of her dress and I gathered lace at the bottom of her dress.


To complete my design I added ribbon, flowers and more bling. Thanks for stopping by and happy scrapping.

Karen

You can purchase the following items in the 7 Kids College Fund Store:
Cryogen Paper


Here are a couple of close up views of her dress:




1 comment:

  1. I seriously thought her dress was fabric! AWESOME COLORING!!!

    ReplyDelete