Saturday, July 6, 2013

Sand Castles


Good Morning,

Last night we had some heavy rains and this morning we a ruts that were a foot deep. Part of our rode is washed away. Our damage was minor compared to other areas around us. I sure hope we have a break from the rain. We had about an inch a day for nine days.

Happy Birthday, one day late to Karen!

On to my card. I chose this sweet image from Elisabeth Bell. I love the ocean so this image was perfect. I colored her with Copic Markers and spic pens. I added Viva Sand Effects to the sand castles. If you haven't used their products you should check them out. All the edges of my paper were distressed and then I added a few embellishments to finish my design.


Cryogen Paper
Liquid Scrap Dots
Sand Castles by Elisabeth Bell for Sweet Pea Stamps
Magnolia Doo Hickey Die - Tilda Ticket

I have candy on my blog if you are interested here is the link.



1 comment: