Monday, July 8, 2013

I Gave You My Heart!

Happy Monday everyone!! It's Rosie here to share details on the card I made for the current challenge over on the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog. The current theme is:
MARKERS!!
How simple is that?!! We should see a lot of you participating in this one. But remember, to qualify for the $20 gift certificate you have to use a stamp carried in the store!
I used an awesome DoCrafts stamp called "I Gave You My Heart" from the Gorjuss Girls line of stamps. I LOVE all of them and those that know me know that I am a collector of anything Gorjuss Girl!! I stamped her on X-Press It Blending Card with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored her with COPICS!
 Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E11
Hair: Black, C7, C5
Dress: B000, B00, B01, B02, E40, E41, E42, E43
Socks: C3, C5, C7, E40, E41, E42, E43
I recently bought some Stampendous Frantage Embossing Enamel, and have been trying it out. If you've followed my blog you know that I lost my heat gun so I've been using my toaster! I have to tell you the toaster works awesome with the Frantage because it doesn't blow it all around!
Supplies from 7 Kids College Fund STORE:

I hope you enjoyed my card and I hope you find time to join us in our new challenge HERE!

Have a great week!
Hugs,
Rosie :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment