Sunday, June 2, 2013

You're "FAN"-tastic! By Shannon White


Hi All! Shannon here,and a Very Happy Sunday to you! Today I'm back to share my latest 7 Kid's College Fund DT creations featuring a couple of the Super Cool Stamper's Anonymuos Vintage Things Blueprint imagesI just love these Awesome images! So Perfect for Guy type cards too! and since Father's Day is just around the Corner... I Thought these would be Perfect to share for my post today... 8-)
I stamped the Stampers Anonymous Vintage Things Typewriter & Fan with Memento Tuxedo Black onto Bright White Express it Blending CS twice,colored them up with my trusty Copics
I fussy cut the 2nd pair out and popped them up with some foam pop its and added a bit of shading with Antique Linen & Vintage Photo Distress inks.8-) 

My Mats and BG layers were created with Peanut Cluster Card Shoppe CSMME's Collectable Remarkable 6x6 paper padMME's Follow Your Heart Amazing 6x6 paper pad & a few scraps from Simple Stories 24/7 Pad as well..8-)

Here are the items I used for my project today & you can find them at the 
Hope you all have a "Fan"-Tastic Day & thanks so much for Popping by! 8-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment