Sunday, June 23, 2013

Stamper's Anonymous USA! By Shannon White


Hi All! Shannon here, and a Very  Happy Wednesday to you! Just a Super Quick Post to share the project I created for the Brand new Red White & Blue Challenge over at the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog! Woot Woot!! 8-) Sure hope you'll all come join in the fun! Just whip up a fabulous Red White & Blue creation, *** Make sure to use Stamps found in the 7 Kids College Fund Store & head right on over to the 7 Kids Challenge Blog to link it up for a chance to win a $20 gift certificate to the Store!...8-)
I stamped the Stampers Anonymous Americana Blueprint USA with Memento Tuxedo Black onto Bright White Express it Blending CS 6 times, colored them up with my trusty CopicsI fussy cut 3 of them out and popped them up with some foam pop its and added a bit of shading with Antique Linen & Vintage Photo Distress inks...8-) 
My Mats and BG layers were created with Peanut Cluster Card Shoppe CS, my Snowcap Paint Dauber , Bazzil red and blue CS from my stash and some fun Washi tapes too! Airmail Washi & Ladybug Swiss dots Washi from Doodlebug And Symphony Tissue Tape from Tim Holtz Idea-ology as well... 8-)


Here are the items I used for my project today & you can find them at the 
Hope you all have a Fantastic day & Thanks so much for visiting! 8-)

No comments:

Post a Comment