Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Sarah Kay Day

Hey Everyone!! Came today to share one of my favorite stamp artist and that is Sarah Kay! Her images just bring back so many good memories for me and I love coloring them. This sweetie is: "Country Girl" - I can imagine sitting there dreaming of things I would love yet to accomplish. I think my dream is to travel more and see all the beautiful places. My mother and father who have RV for 20 plus years say "you don't need to leave the US, it's all here!" so that is my dream to travel more in the US! Well, and a few other places!


 
I thought I would show just how much I love Sarah Kay and how nostalgic the images can be and perhaps you will love her too! These are just a few of the cards I have made using SK images.



Can you tell this is one of my favorite stamps!!








DON'T FORGET TO GO THE THE CHALLENGE BLOG TO SEE THIS AWESOME CHALLENGE "JUST WRONG" OH MY, YOU HAVE TO SEE IT FOR YOURSELF AND CHECK OUT THE SUBMISSIONS BY THE MEMBERS OF THE BLOG!! YOU WILL GASP, LAUGH AND SAY "THIS IS JUST WRONG!"

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous Colleen!!! I think I need to add some to my stash!

    ReplyDelete