Thursday, June 27, 2013

House Mouse preorder and Envirotex Resin!


I have to say, I felt like this mouse when I got the new Stampendous catalog!!! Finally, House Mouse in cling! Thank you Stampendous. These awesome stamps are on preorder and expected to ship in mid-July. Order now to make sure you get your stamps first and, yes, you can now get started on your holiday cards!


Welcome to my new obsession: RESIN!!! I am loving resin for all sorts of things: making your own embellishments, jewelry, Christmas decorations, coasters for drinks, paperweights, and so much more!

I just added ENVIROTEX RESIN products and love visiting this blog: RESIN CRAFTS. Envirotex has products for shallow and deep pours, as well as molds and other products.

Of course, there is also ICE RESIN.

And, you'll want to visit the Spellbinders MEDIA MIXAGE category to pick up dies and bezels and other cool stuff for use with your resin!!!

And, if that beautiful heart resin Christmas decoration by DT member Rhea Weigand doesn't make you want to get some resin, I don't know what will!!! CHECK OUT HER BLOG!

I <3 RESIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment