Sunday, June 16, 2013

Hang In There! By Shannon White


Hi All! And a Very Happy Father's Day Sunday to you!  Hope you've all been having a Wonderful weekend so far! Today I'm back to share my latest 7 Kid's College Fund DT creations featuring the Darling Hang in There Clear Stamp set From Tiddly Inks!  I just LOVE all the Sweet Tiddly Inks images and this little Sweetie is no exception! 8-)
I stamped my Sweet Hang in There Images From Tiddly Inks with Memento Tuxedo Black onto Bright White X-press it Blending CS, & colored her up with my trusty Copics. I fussy cut her out, and popped her up with a few pop it's dimensionals onto layered Classic Circles Large  & Small. I added my Fluffy clouds with Tumbled Glass Distress ink, a cloud border template and a small stippling brush.  My Mats and BG layers were created with White & Peanut Cluster Card Shoppe CS & some Darling Dp's from Pebbles Seen & Noted 6x6 collection. And the Fun Sketch is SSSC186!...8-)

Here are the items I used for my project today & you can find them at the 

Hope you all have a Super Day & Thanks so much for dropping by! 8-) 

1 comment: