Saturday, June 15, 2013

Dino Birthday Wishes by Kim O'Connell

Kim O'Connell checkin' in to show you a birthday card featuring this oh so cute dino from the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Cute-a-saurus stamp set!

       

I used a random scrap of PP and paired with some Bazzill Card Shoppe peanut cluster CS. I added some faux stitch with a white gel pen.  I colored my image with copics and added some Stickles to the center of his flowers.  I embellished with three buttons to repeat the colors of the flowers.

Did you know that 7 Kids College Fund caries the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps line?  
Yep!  We've got 'em all......Annie Rodrigue's Moonlight Whispers, Cheryl Alger Designs, Emilie Goulet designs, and the trinkets!  

Click on the graphics below to be taken directly to the products in the store!

1 comment: