Sunday, May 12, 2013

Wee Playful Kitten Post-it Note Holder By Shannon White

Hi All! Shannon here with a Quick Post to share the project I made for the Brand new Anything But a Card Challenge over at the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog! Woot Woot!! 8-) Sure hope you'll come & join in the fun! Just whip up a fabulous NON-Card creation, *** Make sure to use Stamps found in the 7 Kids College Fund Store & head right on over to the 7 Kids Challenge Blog to link it up for a chance to win a $20 gift certificate to the Store!...8-)
For my Anything But a Card project, I chose to make a Sweet little Post it Note holder.. I know there are a lot of tutorials online for these, but this one's still my Favorite...HERE.  I stamped my Sweet Wee Playful Kitty from Whimsy's Wee Playful Kittens Stamp Set By Sylvia Zet with Memento Tuxedo Black onto Bright White Express it Blending CS, & colored her up with my trusty Copics. I cut her out, matted her up, rounded the corners and popped her up with a few foam dimensionals onto an SB Scallop Square Die cut after inking my edges with Victorian Velvet Distress ink. My Mats and BG layers were created with Ivory & Aqua CS's from my stash & some Darling Dp's from MME's Collectable Memorable 6x6 collection.
And to finish up this little Sweetie, I added a touch of Star Dust Stickles, a pretty pink mini gel pen ( I get them at Staples), a Pretty Pink post-it note pad, And Voila! There you have it, my Anything But a card Project!! 8-)

Here are the items I used for my project today & you can find them at the 
Hope you all have a Super day & Thanks so much for Popping in! 8-)

No comments:

Post a Comment