Thursday, May 30, 2013

Sarah K

Happy Thursday everyone!  My printer broke two days ago and so I am sharing with you a card I made quite awhile back with one of my favorite artist, Sarah K. If you like cute, charming,  vintage images then you will love Sarah K's images:)  Seriously you have to look to see how sweet they are!



This sweetie is Rose's Garden.  One word! Sweet:0) I kept the colors very soft to create more of the vintage look. Paper:  C'EST La Vie 6x6 paper pad by Melissa Frances.

 Don't forget to come and play at the 7 Kids College Fund Challenges and have a chance to win a $20.00 gift certificate - the theme is an easy one - Embellishments!
 
 And, did you see all the great sales that Tab has going on at the store? If not then you are not recieving the stores newsletter with all the terriic sales announcements and the codes! Sign up for the newsletter here..

 Have a great and wondeful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment