Sunday, May 19, 2013

Party Time by Shannon White


Hi All! Shannon here! Hope you've all been having a Wonderful weekend so far! Today I'm back to share my latest 7 Kid's College Fund DT creation featuring the Strawberry Kisses Darling Party Girl stamp set! I just Love this little Sweetie to pieces!! She's so Darned CUTE!! 8-) And I thought she was Very appropriate for my post today, cause this was me Last 
Night celebrating my Birthday! Whoo Hoo! ;-)
I stamped my Darling Party Girl Kitty Cat with Memento Tuxedo Black onto Bright White Express it Blending CS, & colored her up with my trusty Copics. Isnt' she just the Cutest Ever! 8-) I cut her out with the help of my Classic Ovals Nesties sets, added a little shading with Tumbled Glass Distress ink & popped her up with a bit of foam tape.  My Mats and BG layers were created with Hot Pink CS from my stash & Echo Park's Every Day Eclectic 6x6 paper pad...8-) To finish it all up I added a little Star Dust Stickles, a touch of glossy accents for the cherries, some fun polkadot ribbon from my stash and a couple sweet adhesive pearls... 8-)

***Also, don't forget that the 7 Kids designers have put together a Blog Hop loaded with crafty inspiration for you! It goes till Tuesday the with a random drawing for a Fabulous crafty Prize on Wednesday! So you still have time to join in the fun!

Here's a little sneak peek of my project from the hop! 8-)


Here are the items I used for my project today & you can find them at the 7Kids College Fund Store!...
   Hope you all have a Fabulous day & Thanks so much for dropping in! 8-)

1 comment: