Monday, May 6, 2013

New The Greeting Farm stamps and Dies in the STORE!

Hi everyone! It's Rosie here to show you a card I made using a new stamp and some new dies from The Greeting Farm that 7 Kids now has in the STORE, Woot, Woot!

Don't forget about our current challenge going on HERE: April Showers Bring May Flowers. You only have a few more hours left to enter!! Be sure to use a stamp that 7 Kids College Fund carries in the store to qualify!!

My card definitely has flowers to fit this theme! I used the super adorable Garden Anya...perfect for Mother's Day!! I stamped her with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink onto X-Press It Blending Card and colored her with my Copics.
Skin: E11, E13, E15
Hair: E44, E47, E49
Dress/Boots: R22, R27, R29
Hat: R22, R27, R29, Y18, BG53, BG57
Basket: E11, E35, E44
Flowers: R22, R27, R81, Y18

I used some gorgeous dps from My Mind's Eye Collectable "Unforgettable". Lots of floral designs in this pad for sure! My card also showcases 2 new dies from The Greeting Farm called Fence Die and Tulip Border Die.
Thanks for joining me today! Have a great Monday!
Hugs,
Rosie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment