Friday, May 17, 2013

Lovely Belle



TGIF,

Today is my wedding anniversary, 33 years to an awesome man. We are going to dinner at a wonderful restaurant. They are famous for chocolate. Check out this beehive.....Can't wait to have dessert....

Now on to my card. Today I created a simple card using an Elizabeth Belle image. I colored her with Copic Markers; yellows and purples. Lately, I am really liking this color combo. I used the Leaf Die from DoCrafts; I love this die it is a great size. I added some ribbon, bling and a sentiment. Don't forget to come back tomorrow for our monthly blog hop. I look forward to seeing you!

Karen

Elizabeth Belle - Belle Sole Gift of Love
Distress Ink - Dusty Concord

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! My husband and I celebrate 35 years on the 27th of the month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary!! Awesome cake too:)

    ReplyDelete