Monday, May 13, 2013

INCREASING DISCOUNTS!


I have moved more items into clearance. I have wanted to have entire lines available to my customers, but this is taking up too much room and affecting my ability to bring in new products. So, I have decided that 7 KIDS needs to keep things moving and staying fresh.

I have moved many products from Spellbinders, S.W.A.L.K., Penny Johnson, Sarah Kay, Tina Wenke, My Mind's Eye and Tim Holtz to the CLEARANCE section. Shop now for best selection!!!


Code:
clearance25
Good on everything in the CLEARANCE section
Good through 5/20


PLEASE NOTE: Because of the volume of sales created by clearances, orders with clearance items on them
may take a day or two extra to process.

All Cuttlebug products (except the machine and plates) are on clearance. Clearance is now at 30%. Shop now for best selection!
Code: CUTTLE40
Good for 40% off Cuttlebug

No comments:

Post a Comment