Monday, May 27, 2013

I Carry Your Heart With Me!

Happy Monday everyone! It's Rosie here to share with you the card I made for the current challenge, "Embellishments" going on right now over at the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog! Now be sure to use an image that 7 Kids College Fund carries in the store in order to qualify for the $20 Gift Certificate drawing!! :)
 
For my card I used a new stamp I recently bought called Stamping Bella "I Carry Your Heart With Me" by Diane Duda. I'm a big fan of Diane Duda and have several of her prints that I'm going to frame and hang in my studio (whenever I get time to get it organized!). You can only imagine how excited I was to see that 7 Kids is now carrying these awesome line of stamps!! I stamped her on X-Press It Blending Card with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored her with Copics.
 
 Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11
Hair: E44, E47, E49
Pink: R81, R83, R85
Dress: E40, E42, E43
 
I used some gorgeous dps from My Mind's Eye Lost & Found BLUSH 6x6 paper pad. The pink flowers are Kaisercraft Fairy Floss Paper Blooms. I also used La-La Land Crafts Creepy Vines Die. The sentiment comes with the stamp. I just cut out each word, inked the edges with Walnut Stain Distress Ink and then popped each word on pop-dots. 
 
We hope you play along with us over at the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog!! I can't wait to see what you make!! I'm sure I'll see a lot of you entering this challenge. Just be sure to use an image carried in the 7 Kids College Fund Store to qualify for the prize and top 3!
 
Have a great week!
Hugs,
Rosie

1 comment:

  1. Love this image so much.. speaks to me on so many levels and you created such a lovely card with her. Just beautiful. xxx Ann Marie

    ReplyDelete