Saturday, May 18, 2013

Dandelion Designs Blog Hop


Welcome to the Dandelion Designs blog hop! I just love this company out of Hawaii. Their designs are so whimsical and sweet. I love that little monster in the banner. There are tons of Asian and Hawaiian designs as well as bears, dogs, mice and other cute critters. You're going to love what the design team has cooked up for you!

Dandelion Designs has graciously provided the prize for this blog hop! The randomly chosen hop winner will receive these six stamp sets AND that awesome winning feeling!


Here's how you can win all six sets:

1) Make your way through all the blogs on the hop and comment on EACH DT member's blog.
2) Return to the store blog and comment there to let new hoppers know how great the projects were!
3) Come back to the store blog on Wednesday 5/22 when we'll announce the random winner. 



Remember to support the DT! If you like a project, make sure you click through that DT member's links which will help them earn credit toward purchasing more goodies to make more projects to show you!!!

Also, if you buy Dandelion Designs this week, you can save an additional 10%

Code: DD10
Good on all Dandelion Designs stamps
Good through May 25


Let's get hopping!

22 comments:

  1. Just went to all the DT's projects and cards. Everyone did an awesome job. I'm really enjoying the blog hope. Love all the stamps they all used.
    Hugs, Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what adorable stamps! Off to hop and see what the DT created!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting the hop. love all the projects. Cute stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All these blog hop cards were irresistibly cute. Kudos to each and every DT member -- you all did a super job in showcasing these new stamps! Thanks for your inspiration . . . well done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Visited all the DT and commented on their great creations. Thanks for this truly adorable hop.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! all the DT's projects are super cute! thanks for a great hop! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous hop! the DT showed these adorable stamps to their fullest advantage. Truly creative projects. Thanks so much. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved the hop! I am not sure I'd be able to pick a favorite I liked them all so much. They've all given me such inspiration, I can't wait to go get crafty myself!

    ReplyDelete
  9. that was so much fun, every single one was so cute and - torn between the hedgehog and the elephant, but they all brought a smile to my face, brilliant hop and fun stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It was a fun hop...loved everyone's creations!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What great cards!! The DT did an amazing job with their projects!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Whoops! I made a mistake leaving the. Above comment. Somehow I got flipped over here out of order. I did visit all yhe blogs and commented. Really enjoyed the hop. These stamps are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, the DT created some fabulous cards with all of those super cute stamps! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I enjoyed seeing all the super creative ideas with these sets. The characters are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  15. It was lots of fun visiting the DT blogs and leaving a comment on each of them. Everyone had such super cute ideas to share. All the Dandelion Design stamps are so cute. Thanks for a chance to win them.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I thoroughly enjoyed all the DT creations (and left blog love for each of them!) along the hop for this wonderful new Dandelion Designs stamp line. The Images are just adorable. Thanks for the chance to win some of the sets!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is my first Blog Hop and I loved it! It is a lot of fun. I loved all of your cards. I have always loved your store! I even added myself to some of the blog pages....

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is my first blog hop, also and definitely won't be my last! It was so much fun and inspiring as well! So glad I didn't miss it!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I think I am too late to be entered into this blog hop, but I enjoyed going to each site. The project/cards are great. You have a great design team!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I loved seeing all that everyone made. Everyone did such a wonderful job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fantastic blog hop. Love all the DT inspirations.

    ReplyDelete