Saturday, May 4, 2013

Cupcake Cutie by Kim O'Connell

Kim O'Connell checkin' in!

Did you see that we now carry  MY Favorite Things in the store?!  Yep!  You can find all of your favorite MFT stamps and Die-Namics in the store now!  Today I am showing off one of the newest MFT stamp sets called Cupcake Cutie!


 I stamped my image in Momento tuxedo black ink onto X-Press It blending card and colored my image with copics.   I ran the peanut cluster CS panel through the Big Shot in a Cuttlebug polka dot embossing folder.  I paper pieced the balloons using PP from the Echo Park Bundle of Joy Girl 6x6 paper pad.  I used foam dots to layer the balloons over one another and to create dimension and tied the balloons with natural jute to the doily.  

skin - E11, E21, E00, E000, R20, R30
eyes - BV00
hair - E47, E37, E35, E53
dress - R85, R83,R81, C2

Here is the inside of the card:


I stamped the sentiment and added a strip of PP to tie in papers from one of the balloons from the front of the card.



No comments:

Post a Comment