Thursday, May 2, 2013

Big Shoes by Mo Manning


Happy Thursday everyone!! It's Colleen and I am bringing back an oldie, but one I love and is still available in the store. I was commissioned to create 26 Father and Mother's Day cards. I sent a card I created before with  Big Shoes by Mo Manning by Stamping Bella  and she wanted 5 more in different colors! Here are two different ones. I love this image for she can be used for almost any occasion and so fun to work with!


I used Secret Garden by Graphic 45 paper pack! If you have not seen this paper pack yet...trust me you want to - it is one of my most favorite paper pads to date! 


I used  "Paris Girl" by Carta Bella! Very girly paper pad with  lots of different shades of pink with black! Ah who doesn't like pink and black together? 


***Check out the sells at  7 KIDS College Fund right now!! Up to 80% off on selected merchandise! You can't afford not to look!! ***



No comments:

Post a Comment