Saturday, April 20, 2013

Welcome to the DOCRAFTS Blog Hop!


Thank you for joining us for this month's blog hop featuring Docrafts products. Docrafts in the largest craft company in the UK that recently started distributing in the US. I saw their booth from afar at CHA and the first thing that caught my eye was Gorjuss Girls. I went running! Of course, I found much more than just Gorjuss products to be excited about. They have an incredibly line of dies at even more incredible prices. And not only are the prices great, they have some unique designs and concepts, including the Build-A-Scene sets. In fact, this hop's prize is the Vintage Hot Air Balloon set! Make sure you check out Wellington the Bear, as well as the dies, embossing folders, paper pads, buttons, ribbon, flowers, stamps and more!



Here's how you can win this die set:

1) Make your way through all the blogs on the hop and comment on EACH DT member's blog.
2) Return to the store blog and comment there to let new hoppers know how great the projects were!
3) Come back to the store blog on Wednesday 4/24 when we'll announce the random winner. 



Remember to support the DT! If you like a project, make sure you click through that DT member's links which will help them earn credit toward purchasing more goodies to make more projects to show you!!!


Let's get hopping!

15 comments:

  1. Thanks for introducing us these new products.

    ReplyDelete
  2. After completing the blog hop I have totally fallen in love with the Docrafts. The design team made such beautiful projects. Thanks again for the Docrafts intro. It is bound to be a huge success!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog hop. The cards and bird houses are beautiful. This is the first time I've heard of Docrafts but I think I'll have to check them out they are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The DT did a wonderful job highlighting these products. I am now an official fan of Wellington (does he have a blog?) and the build a scene dies look very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am very interested with this line of stamps. One can get much mileage from them and for the scene makers it gives you a lot to work with!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow what great talent you shared with us...I so want this stamp hope my favorite store will get it for me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Made it round the bend and back again...i loved seeing what you all did...i see tons of work! Those DoCraft dies are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow...love all the inspiring projects by the dts...I love the Wellington stamp...so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great hop! The Wellington stamps are adorable and I am definitely checking out all the Docrafts dies!

    ReplyDelete
  10. the HOP was very inspirational. YOur DT did an Amazing job on all their creations!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heidi, you won the blog hop!!! Contact me at 7kidscollegefund@cox.net to claim your prize!!!

      Delete
  11. what an awesome hop... so full of amazing creations...
    morentin1326((at))aol((dot))com
    adventureofthecreativemind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. waw you prepared a gorgeous blog hop, thank you for all the inspirations and for the chance to win a lovely prize. hugs! MOjca

    ReplyDelete
  13. thanks for sharing all the creativity. I love the docraft dies and can't wait to get started on my collection - and a must have is wellington bear! every girl needs one, right?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Finished the hop and loved it. Wonderful design team and projects. I'm glad I had already ordered some of these and have seen how they have been used. Very inspiring. Thanks for the opportunity!

    ReplyDelete