Monday, April 8, 2013

Sweet Friends with Rosie!

Hi everyone! It's Rosie here to share the newest card I've made for 7 Kids College Fund. Before I get to my card, I wanted to remind y'all of the current challenge going on at our Challenge Blog....Things with Wings!! 

You still have a couple more days to enter before the challenge ends. Be sure to use a stamp that 7 Kids College Fund carries in the STORE in order to qualify for the prize!! :)

For my card today I used the super adorable Sweet Friends Marci!! I just love her pigtails and the cute panda bear she's holding.....seriously the cutest things ever! I colored her with Copics on Copic X-Press It Blending Card.

Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11
Lips: R22/Cheeks: Chalk
Blue: B18, B21, B24
Red: R22, R27, R29
Black: C3, C7, C5

Additional Supplies from the 7 Kids College Fund Store:


Have a great week!
Hugs,
Rosie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment