Saturday, April 6, 2013

Quitter and Winner by Kim O'Connell

Kim O'Connell here checkin' in to show you a card I made for my daughter.  After playing soccer from kindergarten through half of 5th grade, my daughter has decided to hang up her soccer cleats and to give softball a whirl.   She is a bit frustrated with the learning process so I made this card for her.


I inked the Saturated Canary "Pitcher."   I stamped the image in Momento tuxedo black ink and colored it with copics. I kept the card clean and simple. I just added some foam dots to pop up the image.  

Here are the copic markers I used to color the image. 
Did you know you can get your copics right from the 7 Kids College Fund Store?!  

skin - E11.E21,E00, E000, R20, R20, BV00
eyes - B24, B23, B21
hair - E34,YR23, YR21, YR20
clothing - R59, R29, R24, R05, C9, C7, C5, C3, C2, C1, C00

Click on the links below to be taken directly to the items in the store!  

1 comment:

  1. Saw this on my [new] reader and thought I'd pop on over to say HI!!! {insert wave} -- I see your coloring is as AWESOME as ever. What a great card for your daughter... stunning coloring~

    ReplyDelete