Thursday, April 18, 2013

Popsicle Marci

Happy Thursday everyone! It's Colleen here with a new card using the adorable Popsicle Marci Stamp by La La Land. I just love this stamp for it screams "Summer"  and we are all ready for some warmth and sunshine. I used Dove Craft Garden Party 6 x 6 paper pad - this paper is so pretty and summery - I love it. Cheri Lane corner dies and butterfly -  and, did you know Cheri Lane Dies are going to be sold here at 7 KCF in the very near future? Yes, they are and what an awesome addition to the store:)   BTW - did you see the new LALA Land Summer Stamps - they are super cute and you can preorder them right now at store - I want them all!:)  I added Diamond Glaze to her sunglasses and Popsicle to give them a shinny glass like appearance. on her blouse I  did a criss cross design with my copic markers - to see a great tutorial on how to achieve this look - go here. You will see I wasn't as fancy with the lines. Super fun card to create! 

Pssssst don't forget 7 Kids College Fund Design team is having a blog hop this Saturday and we will be showcasing Docraft products. Come join us for some fun and great inspirations!



Copic Sketch Markers - Hat and Pants: G46, G43, G40, Hair: E25, E50, E31, skin: 
E11, E00, E000, RV10 Lips: E04





No comments:

Post a Comment