Wednesday, April 10, 2013

New Challenge Starts Today :)

Are you ready for our next challenge????
It's our most popular....
Anything Goes!!!!

We are kicking off another fun filled Anything Goes Challenge today!  We sure hope you play along, because you can win a $20 gift certificate to the 7 Kids College Fund store.  There are a few simple rules so be sure to visit the challenge blog to check them out.  

For today's inspiration I used a mix of products from Tim Holz, Spellbinders and Stampendous. Oh, and an old book I picked up from Goodwill.


If you are curious...I do have a couple of more photos and a few tips on how to make this altered book on my blog.  Just go to PassionatePaperCreations.blogspot.com.  Don't forget to leave a little comment to let me know you stopped by :)  Hugs -Rhea


Here is a shopping list :)

No comments:

Post a Comment