Monday, April 15, 2013

Hello Sunshine!!

Happy Monday everyone! It's Rosie here today to share my "Anything Goes" project for the current challenge over at the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog! Now be sure to use an image that 7 Kids College Fund carries in the store in order to qualify for the $20 Gift Certificate drawing!! :)

For my "Anything Goes" wall hanging I used Tiddly Inks Beach Babe. I'm so excited that 7 Kids College Fund will now be carrying Tiddly Inks Stamps in their STORE....WOOT, WOOT!! I am so in love with these stamps and can't wait to build up my collection (just don't tell the hubby, haha)!!

 I stamped the image with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink on Copic X-Press It Blending Card and colored her with my trusty Copics.

 Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11
Hair: E44, E47, E49
Pink: R81, R83, R85
Green: G46, G21, G12
Yellow: Y18

I found some awesome Crayola chipboard albums a while back at my local Michaels and bought a bunch for a rainy day. I decided to use the star one and made a little chipboard wall hanging. I still need to punch a hole at the top and loop some ribbon through so I can hang it. In the midst of being sick I forgot all about it, LOL!

Supplies from the 7 Kids College Fund Store:
Score-tape

I can't wait to see what you create!! Please be sure to use a stamp the store carries to qualify for the drawing!

Have a wonderful day!
Rosie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment