Sunday, April 14, 2013

From the Heart By Shannon White


Hi All! Shannon here, with a Super Quick Post to share the card I created for current Anything Goes Challenge over at the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog! Woot Woot!! 8-) Hope you will come join in the fun! Just Whip up a fabulous creation, *** Make sure to use Stamps found in the 7 Kids College Fund Store & head right on over to the 7 Kids Challenge Blog to link it up for a chance to win a $20 gift certificate to the Store!...8-)
I stamped the My Darling Penny Black You Are the Bestest Kitty Cat with Memento Tuxedo Black onto Bright White Express it Blending CS, & colored her up with my trusty Copics. Isnt' she just the Cutest Ever! 8-) My Mats and BG layers were created with Peanut Cluster Card Shoppe CS Ivory CS from my stash & MME's Collectable Notable 6x6 paper pad...8-)

Here are the items I used for my project today & you can find them at the 
Hope you all have a Fantastic day & Thanks so much for Stopping by! 8-)

No comments:

Post a Comment