Sunday, April 7, 2013

For You By Shannon White


Hi All! Shannon here, hope you've all been having a Wonderful weekend so far! Today I'm back to share my latest 7 Kid's College Fund DT creation featuring another Darling Hedgie & his little Bee pal from Penny Black's Super Cute Wonderful Day clear stamp set! Aren't they they just the Sweetest!! ;-)
I stamped the My Darling Penny Black Wonderful Day Hedgie & Bee with Memento Tuxedo Black onto Bright White Express it Blending CS, colored them up with my trusty Copics My fluffy Clouds were created with a cloud border shaped template, Tumbled Glass Distress ink and a small stippling brush. My Mats and BG layers were created with Peanut Cluster Card Shoppe CS & MME's Collectable Notable 6x6 paper pad. The sentiment is from Penny Black's Sweet Wishes Clear Stamp set... 8-)

Here are the items I used for my project today & you can find them at the 
7 Kids College Fund Store!...



Hope you all have a Super day & Thanks so much for stopping in! 8-)

No comments:

Post a Comment