Sunday, April 21, 2013

Celebrate Your Day! By Shannon White


Hi All! Shannon here! 8-) Hope you've all been having a Wonderful weekend so far! Today I'm back to share my latest 7 Kid's College Fund DT creation featuring the Darling Penny Black A Scholar Slapstick Stamps! I just LOVE this Sweet Hedgie to pieces!! Isn't she just the CUTEST!! And so Perfect for all the Graduation Festivities that are just around the corner too! 
I stamped this little Sweetie with Memento Tuxedo Black onto Bright White Express it Blending CS, colored her up with my trusty Copics. I cut her out with the help of my Classic Circles Large & Small Nesties sets & popped her up with a bit of foam tape.  My fluffy Clouds were created with a cloud border shaped template, Tumbled Glass Distress ink and a small stippling brush. My Mats and BG layers were created with Ivory & magenta CS's from my stash & some Darling Dp's from MME's Collectable Memorable 6x6 collection.

***Also, don't forget that the 7 Kids designers have put together a Blog Hop loaded with crafty inspiration for you! It goes till Tuesday the with a random drawing for a Fabulous crafty Prize on Wednesday! So you still have time to join in the fun!

Here's a little sneak peek of my project from the hop! 8-)


Here are the items I used for my project today & you can find them at the 7Kids College Fund Store!...
Hope you all have a Fabulous day & Thanks so much for dropping in! 8-)

No comments:

Post a Comment