Friday, April 26, 2013

April Showers Bring May Flowers


Hello,

It's hard to believe it is already Friday! I am so excited; today and tomorrow I am spending time with my crafting friends. We are going to the scrapbook convention then to our favorite shopping spot. Can't wait to buy some new goodies.

Today I would like to share a card today featuring a Sarah Kay Image - Pink Joy. However, I did not color her pink. I used a lot of yellow which is not my color of choice. I stamped the background with Magnolia's Barbed Wire Stamp.  I used some dies, netting, ribbon and bling to complete my design.



A closer look at this sweet image:


You can purchase the products below over at 7 Kids College Fund Store:
6x6 Graphic 45 - A Secret Garden
Sarah Kay Stamp - Pink Joy
Magnolia Stamp - Barbed Wire Background

I  hope I have inspired you today to create a new project. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment