Monday, April 22, 2013

Ahoy There!

Hi everyone! It's Rosie here with another creation using the DOCRAFTS Dies. If you haven't done our Blog Hop yet, then you'll definitely want to click HERE and complete the hop really quickly. The prize this time around is this Vintage Hot Air Balloon Scene set! Awesome, isn't it?!!

 

On my project today, I used the DoCrafts Nautical Build-A-Scene Die Set. It's pretty amazing!! I love that it has a whale and octopus included....so darn CUTE!!

Here's the frame I altered using the DoCrafts Nautical Die Set. I think it turned out pretty cute! :)
Supplies used from the 7 Kids STORE:

Have a great Monday everyone! For more pics, visit my blog HERE!
Hugs,
Rosie 

1 comment:

  1. waw you prepared a gorgeous blog hop, thank you for all the inspirations and for the chance to win a lovely prize. hugs! MOjca

    ReplyDelete