Monday, April 1, 2013

A Fairy, Butterflies and a little birdie....a bunch of things with wings!

Happy  Monday everyone and April Fools Day!! Are you playing any practical jokes on anyone? You'll have to let me know what you pulled off today!! :) 
 
It's Rosie here today to share the card I made for the Things With Wings Challenge over on the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog! Now be sure to use an image that 7 Kids College Fund carries in the store in order to qualify for the $20 Gift Certificate drawing. :)
Well, I've got lots of things on my card with wings. :) I started with this adorable image from Tina Wenke called A Fairy Resting On A Mushroom. I stamped the image with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink on Copic X-Press It Blending Card and then colored my trusty Copics.
Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11
Hair: E43, E44, E47
Flowers in Hair: R81, R85
Dress: R81, R83, R85, YG11, YG17, YG67
Wings: E43, E000
Mushroom: R22, R24, R27, E41, E42, E43
Bird: Y11, Y18, YR23, YR02
Flowers/Grass: R83, Y18, YG11, YG17, YG67
Here's the full view of my card. You can click on the pictures for a larger glimpse. :) Aren't those dps gorgeous?! They are from My Mind's Eye Miss Caroline Dolled Up paper pad....absolutely beautiful! I also LOVE that Tim Holtz Butterflight Die....it's pretty popular around blogland and 7 Kids College Fund has it for an amazing price!
Additional Supplies from the 7 Kids College Fund Store:
We hope you join us by making Something with Wings and linking up HERE!! 
Have a great week!!
Hugs,
Rosie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment