Tuesday, March 19, 2013

True Friends by Christine Riley

Hi everyone :)  It's Christine here again and wow, I am so enjoying my time here as a guest designer for the month of March! :)  I'm actually getting sad that March is nearing an end, I'm having way too much fun :) 



For my card today, I got to use my current favorite stamp EVER :)  My main hobby other than stamping/paper crafting is reading.  I read every single night before bed.  Anne of Green Gables was one of my favorite books growing up (in fact, I loved everything Lucy Maud Montgomery ever wrote :))  So, of course, for this project, I used this gorgeous new image, Anne of Green Gables, by Kraftin Kimmie Stamps.  I inked the image up with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and stamped it onto Copic XPress It cardstock.  I colored the image with copic markers.  You can find all your copic marker needs HERE.  Here are the colors I used:

Skin: E000, E00, E11, E21, R20
Hair: E11, E13, E15, E18
Blouse and Boots: E41, E42, E43, E45, E47
Dress: G21, G24, G28
Hat and Bottom Suitcase: E31, E33, E35
Top suitcase: W2, W4, W6
Carpet bag: R81, R83, R85, R89
Shadow around image: W2, W4, W6, blender

The perfect sentiment comes with the Anne stamp.  The beautiful paper is by Echo Park (the For the Record 2 Collection).  What do you think?

Here are a couple other views of my card:


 
Well, that's it from me today.  Thanks so much as always for stopping by :)
 
Hugs, Christine 

No comments:

Post a Comment