Friday, March 22, 2013

Snails and Puppy Dogs Tails


TGIF,

Welcome to 7 Kids College Fund Store blog! I am in sunny Florida today with my son and daughter-in-law. Looking forward to five days in the sunshine and enjoying the ocean. Don't forget to join us tomorrow for our March blog hop! The DT has created some awesome cards and projects. You don't want to miss it....Oh, yes and I am sure there is a prize.

Today I am showcasing a baby card with sweet Baby Edwin. I colored him with Copic Markers. The paper is from Authentique (Bundle), I added cheese cloth, twine, a tag, wooden stars, and misc. embellishments. I hope you were inspired today!

Have a great weekend!
Karen




You can purchase the following products from 7 Kids College Fund
Magnolia Stamp - Baby Edwin

No comments:

Post a Comment