Thursday, March 28, 2013

Sew easy, stamper and ribbon CLEARANCE

All Sew Easy, Sew Ribbon and Sew Stamper products are being clearanced out of the store. Clearance starts on 20% off and will increase over the next few weeks. Order now for best selection!

This is a good time to point out that I have just added a new category to the store called Retired & Discontinued. The subcategories are By Manufacturer and By 7 KIDS. If a product is in the By Manufacturer category, this means that the vendor has discontinued the product or I am unable to purchase the item from any of my distributors. When a product ends up in this category and it is something you like and want, I would recommend picking it up. If it is in the By 7 KIDS category, it means that I am no longer carrying the item, not necessarily that you won't ever be able to buy it elsewhere.
 
Code: SEWCLEAR20
Good through 4/4/13 

No comments:

Post a Comment