Sunday, March 31, 2013

Papillion Butterflies By Shannon White


Hi All! Shannon Here to share the card set I created for the Anything with Wings Challenge over at the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog! Woot Woot!! 8-) Hope you will come join in the fun! Just whip up a fabulous Winged creation, Make sure to use Stamps found in the 7 Kids College Fund Store & head right on over to the 7 Kids Challenge Blog to link it up for a chance to win a $20 gift certificate to the store!...8-)
For my Project, I thought I'd create a Fun CAS card set... 8-) I stamped my Papillion Stampers Anonymous  BG onto some Beautiful dp's from Mellissa Frances' Attic Treasures 6x6 collection with Memento Rich Coco & added shading with Tumbled Glass, Dusty Concord & Victorian Velvet Distress inks
I matted them up with various coordinating CS's from my stash and popped them up with foam tape. My Papillion Butterflies were created the same way with the addition of shading from my trusty Copics, some fussy cutting & then adhered them onto my BG. 
To finish them all up I added my sentiments and a bit of scored detail with my Scor-Pal... Pretty easy peasy, huh?... 8-)

Here are the items I used for my project today & you can find them at the 

Hope you all have a Super day & Thanks so much for dropping by! 8-)

No comments:

Post a Comment