Tuesday, March 5, 2013

J'adore by Christine Riley

Hi everyone and happy Tuesday! :) My name is Christine Riley and I was honored to be chosen as a Guest Designer for the 7 Kids College Fund DT for the month of March. I'm so excited to work with Tab and all the other girls on the DT. I've been shopping at 7 Kids for literally years, so it's a real thrill and honor for me! :)  Just a little about me (and then I'll get to my project today, I'll keep it short I promise). I have been papercrafting for about four years now. I started as a scrapbooker but eventually discovered stamps and Copic markers, and then it was all over! I am an attorney by day and a crafter by night/weekend. First and foremost though, I am a wife and a mother. Our darling little boy, Isaac, is six months old and is truly our pride and joy. Of course, being a new mom and working full time doesn't leave much time for hobbies, but I try to find some me time every now and again for crafting. Well, that's enough about me. Onto my project for the day.


Okay, so I'm a HUGE Magnolia stamps fan, but this particular image is my absolute favorite! This image is called Tilda and Wiola and I just love it! I use Copic XPress It paper for all my Copic coloring now, it is fabulous! I, of course, colored the image with Copics.  Here are the Copics I used:

Skin: E000, E00, E11, R20
Hair: E11, E13, E15, E18
Dress: R81, R83, R85, R89
Flowers: E21, E25, E29 (for stems); G20, G24, G28 (for leaves) and R81, R83, R85 for flowers; RV000, R20, R22 (for tissue paper wrapped around flowers)
Dog: E23, E25, E29
Shoes: R81, R83, R85, R89, E21, E25
Shadow around image: W2, W4, W6, Blender pen
You can find all your copic marker needs HERE. Next I created my card. For some reason, this image screams Paris so I just had to use this adorable Paris Girl Paper Pad from Carta Bella. I LOVE this paper pad and have been hoarding it forever so I decided to be brave and cut into it for this project.  Those gorgeous corner scrolls are also from the shop, they were made from the gorgeous Filigree Corner Die from La La Land Crafts
Here are a few more pics of my card:


That's it from me today. Thanks so much for stopping by and thanks so much to Tab and the rest of the DT ladies for welcoming to the team this month. I'm so happy to be here :)

Hugs, Christine


1 comment: