Sunday, March 24, 2013

Hi Hunny Bunny By Shannon White


Hi All! Shannon here, Hope you've all been having a Wonderful weekend so far! Today I'm back to share my latest 7 Kid's College Fund DT creation featuring the Darling MFT Doodle Garden Hunny Bunny clear stamp set! I just Love her to pieces!! She's so Darned CUTE!!;-)
I stamped her with Memento Tuxedo Black onto Bright White Express it Blending CS, colored her up with my trusty Copics. I cut her out with the help of my Classic Circles Large & Scallop Circles Large Nesties sets & popped her up with a bit of foam tape. My Mats and BG layers were created with Ivory & magenta CS's from my stash & some Darling Dp's from MME's Collectable Memorable 6x6 collection.

***Also, don't forget that the 7 Kids designers have put together a blog hop loaded with crafty inspiration for you! It goes till Tuesday the 26th with a random drawing for a Fabulous crafty Prize on Wednesday the 27th! So you still have time to join in the fun! 

Here's a little sneak peek of my project from the hop! 

Here are the items I used for my project today & you can find them at the 7Kids College Fund Store!...


Hope you all have a Fabulous Day & Thanks so much for stopping by! 8-)

1 comment:

  1. Love this! You colored her wonderfully, and I love how her dress matches her bunny ears!

    ReplyDelete