Saturday, March 23, 2013

Happy Spring by Kim O'Connell

Kim O'Connell here to wish you a Happy Spring and to get you in the mood to put away those winter images and to start coloring up some springtime images!   I decided to ink up this sweet image by Wee Stamps for Whimsy Stamps called "Peggy."


For all of you copic fans, here are the copics I used to color this image:

skin - E11, E21, E00, E000, R20 R30
hair - TR24, YR21, YR20
clothing - BG72, BG32, BG11, E43, E41
bird - Y18, Y15, Y13, Y11
flowers - R85,R83, R81, RV09, RV06, RV04, YG95,YG93

And I have one more card to show you today using a funny little image from the Kraftin' Kimmie Cute-a-saurus stamp set!


Here are the copics I used to color him:
YG17, YG13, YG11, colorless blender, E44, E43, E41

I added some black charcoal pencil and blending it with a blending stump to add some extra depth  to the shading and make him really pop off the background.   I used a white gel pen to give him some freckles on his cheek.

Be sure to check back later for the blog hop brought to you by the 7 Kids College Fund designers featuring Stampendous products!  There will be a $20 gift certificate to the store up for grabs so you won't want to miss it!  


You can find all of the crafty goodies I used from the store by clicking on the graphics below!  


2 comments:

  1. Just completed the blog hop, such wonderful designers, their creations are fabulous. Kim I love your cards. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, I adore this cute-a-saurus! Fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete