Sunday, March 3, 2013

Enjoy Today! By Shannon White



Hi All! Shannon here, and a Very  Happy Sunday to you! just a Super Quick Post to share The Fun, Cheery card I created for the Anything Goes Challenge over at the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog! Woot Woot!! 8-) Have you joined in the fun yet?? You should! ;-) Just whip up ANY type of fabulous creation & head right on over to the 7 Kids Challenge Blog to link it up for a chance to win a $20 gift certificate to the store!...8-)
I just Love This Sweet Penny Black image!! Just makes me smile!! I colored him up with my Trusty Copics ( of Course!) and my fluffy Clouds were created with a cloud border shaped template, Tumbled Glass Distress ink and a small stippling brush. My mats & BG layers are a combo of light purple CS from my stash and some Darling dp's from Doodlebugs Hello Spring 6x6 pad. To finish it all up I added a sweet crochet flower my Sweet Friend Monika made me and a cute little button all tied up with some Yummy Doodle Twine! 8-) Oh & the Fab sketch is Karen Giron's SSSC178, I just mirrored it...;-)

 Hope you all have a Super day & Thanks so much for dropping by! 8-)

No comments:

Post a Comment