Saturday, March 2, 2013

Easter Bunny by Kim O'Connell

Kim O'Connell here to get you thinking of Spring and Easter!  I am from Boston and we have been buried in snow for the past several weeks.  I am desperately waiting for the first signs of Spring. Until that happens, I can at least color springy images!

I just love this "Easter Bunny" image by Whimsy Stamps!


I made it for the "Anything Goes" Challenge on on the 7 Kids College Fund challenge blog.  Have you played along yet?  Why not?!  There is a $20 gift certificate up for grabs to the store!  

Below are the goodies I used from the store to create this project. Click on the graphics to be directly taken to the product.  The sentiment is from the new Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps "Somebunny Love You" which should be in the store very soon!  

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously love the way the chick and the bunny are looking at each other. How sweet is that?! Such beautiful coloring of the rabbit. What skill to color a white object. Awesome job Kim. Anyone who is struggling with how to bring white images to life need only look to this project for some guidance. JUST AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete