Sunday, March 10, 2013

Celebrate By Shannon White


Hi All! Shannon here, and a Very Happy Sunday to you!  Hope you've all been having a Wonderful weekend so far! Today I'm back to share my latest 7 Kid's College Fund DT creation featuring a Sweet little Mouse Couple from Penny Black's Super Cute The Touch of Love clear stamp set! And they sure look like they're Celebrating to me! lol Aren't they they just Sweetest!! ;-)
I stamped them with Memento Tuxedo Black onto Bright White Express it Blending CS, colored them up with my trusty Copics & did a little fussy cutting and  popped them up with a bit of foam tape. My Mats and BG layers were created with Ivory CS from my stash, MME's Ruby Lost & Found 3 6x6 collection and the help of my Classic Circles large & small Nesties sets. The sentiment is from Penny Black's Sweet Wishes Clear Stamp set and the Fab sketch is Mojo Monday 283! 8-)
  
Here are the items I used for my project today & you can find them at the 


Hope you all have a Fantastic day & Thanks so much for dropping in! 8-)

No comments:

Post a Comment