Wednesday, March 6, 2013

All Things Grow With Love

Hello Happy Crafters! It's Colleen today bringing you this sweetie by Mo Manning from Stamping Bella and her name is "Sprout." When I first saw this image, the first thing that came to my mind was "All things grow with love" Isn't she a sweetie?

Stamped my image onto X-Press It Blending Card with Tuxedo Black Momento Ink - this ink dries very quickly and perfect for coloring with Copic Markers.  I cut out the flower pot and the little heart on her pants and applied Diamond Glaze to them to make them shinny and 3D. I used Spellbinders to cut out the scallop circles in the back ground, sponged Memento - Summer Sky around the edges. Grommet tag by Spellbinders and placed a brad on each side.  Sorry the ribbon and flower are from my stash. The charm has "love" printed on it:)



The inside of my card I placed a packet of flower seeds. 
I left the right side blank so I can add a note or sentiment. 



Shopping List

Copics: Hair:E55, E53, E51, E50. Skin: E11, E00, E000, R20. Shirt: YR38, YR65, Y13. 
Pants: B95, B93, B91, W5, B12, B41. Red heart: R37, R35. Shoes: B14, B12.
 Flower Pot: E19, E09, E08, E07. Ground was dotted with several different brown.
Paper Pad from Authentique
 Diamond Glaze by Judikins
Spellbinders: Gommet Tags
Spellbinders: Lacey Circles

Thank you for visiting and come play with us at  7 Kids College Fund Challenge where you could win a $20.00 gift certificate to the store just for submitting a project - lots of fun and this week is "Anything Goes."

No comments:

Post a Comment