Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Shabby Little Tilda...



Hi everyone, so happy to be back with a little Valentine's Day inspiration.  I chose an absolutely sweet stamp called Tilda with a big ice cream, she is just enchanting...I colored her in with Tim Holtz distress ink markers my all time favorite marker, I love the way they blend with water like watercolor paint they make coloring such fun. I have also used Tim Holtz crackle paint in picket fence and clear, I love the way this crackles and gives any project dimension.  I have also used stickles glitter in star dust to give tilda a little bling on her dress, boots and cone... isn't she just too cute!



I have also used my favorite adhesive Helmar 450 quick dry to hold everything together...There is still time to join in at the 7 kids challenge blog for the hexagon challenge...and to win that wonderful prize. Thanks for all your lovely comments so happy to be here...Lizzi


No comments:

Post a Comment