Monday, February 11, 2013

Quilled Creations and Anna Griffin bags!

quilling

I just love the quilling I saw at CHA and I tried a make and take that was super fun! So, I decided to add it to the store. I just think this looks like such a fun craft! If you haven't tried quilling, this is a great time to start. I am offering a coupon for an additional 10% off all Quilled Creations products.

Please keep in mind that when I add a totally new product, I don't order too much inventory. If you go to the store and find some of the products you wanted to order are out, never fear, I will be offering a rain check on these products. Just send me an e-mail telling me which products you wanted and I will make sure I order enough and I will give you a code so you can save 10% when they come in!

Code: QUILL10
Good an all Quilled Creations
Good through Feb. 17


Three new bags from Anna Griffin are in the store now: the Leopard Bucket Tote and the Snakeskin Bucket Tote and All Purpose Bag.

There are also new My Mind's Eye paper pads, new to the store Idea-ology products and more! Just visit ADDED THIS WEEK!

And coming soon: Soap making supplies, Queen & Co. Washi tape, new HoneyPop stamps and honeycomb papers, Nellie Snellen stamps and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment