Thursday, February 7, 2013

More clearance products!

CLEARANCE!!!
sog
I have just added some more items to clearance, mainly Glitter Ritz. The distributor I was ordering this product from has found a better, less expensive source for microfine glitter. I will be adding that product as soon as I have clearanced the Glitter Ritz from the shelves. The new product is called Satin Glitter, so look for that soon!

I am also clearancing two lines from Stampavie: Suzi Blu and Ann Cresci.

Increased discounts are available on current clearance categories CC Designs and Some Odd Girl.

Save 15% on Glitter Ritz, Suzi Blu and Ann Cresci with code CLEARANCE
Save 30% on CC Designs with code CLEARCC
Save 30% on Some Odd Girl with code SOGCLEAR

Do not forget to visit ADDED THIS WEEK for all the new products including Pink Paislee, Farm House Paper Company, DoCrafts, and more! Quilling Creations products will be added soon, as well as soap making kits!

No comments:

Post a Comment