Sunday, February 24, 2013

It's Your Day By Shannon White... 8-)


Hi All! Shannon here, and a Very Happy Sunday to you!  Hope you've all been having a Wonderful weekend so far! Today I'm back to share my latest 7 Kid's College Fund DT creation featuring a Darling Kitty from Penny Black's Super Cute The Touch of Love clear stamp set! Isn't she just the Sweetest!! 8-) 
I stamped her with Memento Tuxedo Black onto Bright White Express it Blending CS, colored her up with my trusty Copics. I did a little fussy cutting and paper piecing too & added a little shading and inking with Tumbled GlassAntique Linen & Vintage photo distress inks as well. My Mats and BG layers were created with Pink CS from my stash, MME's the Sweetest Thing Lavender 6x6 collection and the help of my Classic Circles large & small & Scallop Circles Nesties sets. The sentiment is from Penny Black's Bubbly Clear Stamp set and the Fab sketch is Jen Shults's DS86! 8-)
***Also, don't forget that the 7 Kids designers have put together a blog hop loaded with crafty inspiration for you! It goes till Tuesday the 26th with a random drawing for a Fabulous crafty Prize on Wednesday the 27th! So you still have time to join in the fun! 

Here's a little peek of my card from the hop!

Hope you all have a Super Day & Thanks so much for dropping by! 8-)

No comments:

Post a Comment