Thursday, February 21, 2013

Come join our blog hop!

Hello everyone! It's Colleen here and boy do I have news for you! We are having our second blog hop ever on Saturday, February 23 and you're invited! If you joined us for our first hop you will know there were a few errors. Well, we ironed out all the wrinkles and you will be able to slide through the hop with ease and see all the inspirations the 7 Kids College Fund  fabulous design team has put together for you! :) What's the theme you ask? Well,  it's Tim Holtz Idea-ology and the many ways you can use his fabulous products. You can even win this awesome prize!





This is a sneak peek at my creation I made just for you!


And for today's inspiration - I just had to make another card
using the sweet Sarah Kay "Spring Is Back" 



Image: Spring Is Back by Sara K - one of my all time favorite artist
Pop It Shapes to add a 3 D look to your project

See you on Saturday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment